Chicken pizza is one of those classics pizza fans should try every once in a while!
In this case, you should have the chicken ready. We recommend chicken breast, seasoned and shredded. We also will use an onion to give some additional flavor, and mozzarella and cheddar cheese to cover the pizza. This combination is going to make this pizza a quite fulfilling meal!
- 1 cup pizza sauce homemade or store-bought
- 2 cups chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 onion chopped
- Preheat the oven at 400 °F
- Spread the sauce over the pizza dough you'll use. Make sure to cover it well.
- Distribute the shredded chicken all over the crust. Don't form mounds of shredded chicken, it all should be placed so there's an uniform layer of chicken all over the crust.
- Add the onion onto the pizza, and use any seasonings you may want such as salt and pepper, up to taste.
- Cover the entire pizza with the shredded cheeses. You may mix them together in a bowl before adding them onto the pizza, to make sure they're well distributed all over the meal.
- Bake the pizza for eight minutes, until the cheese has melted and the crust is cooked.