If you use a dough without yeast then it means you won’t have to let your dough rest. It’s perfect for when you’re in a hurry and want a good dough for your pizza right away!
However, if you use this kind of dough you’ll have to bake your crust right away, and then afterwards you place the toppings on it. Get the baking pan ready, grease it properly, and dry the dough in the oven for a short while.
Using flour, eggs, and milk you’ll make a nice dough, so let’s get started right away!
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp oregano
- Preheat the oven at 400 °F.
- Grease up the baking pan you'll use. Given the mixture that'll be the dough will be somewhat liquid, you'll want to use a baking pan that won't let the mixture spill over.
- Mix in a bowl all the ingredients, until you get a dense mixture. You don't want it too runny, the flour should absorb the milk. Don't add water.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan you greased up. It's likely the pizza will have the shape of the pan you're using, but if the mixture is thick enough, you may try giving it a round shape. There's no problem if it turns instead into a rectangle or a square, though!
- Bake the mixture in the oven for twenty minutes, until the dough has dried up and turned firm. Use a toppings recipe to continue making your pizza.