This is a variation of our pepperoni pizza. If you’d like to try the usual recipe, take a look right here.
With this recipe we intend to give more flavor and savory depth to the pepperoni pizza. While this meat is still the big star, the addition of bell pepper and olives will push this kind of pizza to the next level. These are vegetables that complement pepperoni rather well, after all! What a delight it’ll be to eat!
As usual, it’s very important to get ingredients of the best quality possible. Don’t be cheap when it’s about food!
Pepperoni and Bell Pepper Pizza
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup pepperoni sliced
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 bell pepper cut into thin stripes
- 1/4 cup olives sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- Preheat the oven at 400 °F
- Once the dough has been extended, cover it with sauce, making sure to leave the edge without sauce.
- Put onion and garlic on the layer of sauce, to give more flavor to the pizza. Add the olives and bell pepper on this layer, so they will be covered by the cheese.
- Add the cheese over the sauce. Be careful not to make any mounds or pour too much cheese on the same place.
- Spread the pepperoni over the cheese. Don’t overlap any of the slices, distribute it as evenly as you can, without leaving excessive space between each slice. Use seasonings up to taste.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 16 minutes.