Allow me to tell you a secret: pepperoni pizza is my favorite kind of pizza! And as such, I like to try some combinations to try to find good recipes. Here’s another pepperoni pizza for you!
It’s known pepperoni pizza is relatively high in terms of calories and fats. I was trying to add some ingredients to it without going overboard and inflating the caloric content of the recipe. During that, I remembered I had a Flavorful Pepperoni Pizza recipe, so after modifying it a little, I got a result that’s both full of flavor and with less caloric content.
As usual, this pepperoni pizza is fantastic! So let’s get started!
- 1/2 cup tomato pizza sauce homemade or bought
- 1 cup pepperoni sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/4 cup olives sliced
- Preheat the oven at 400 °F.
- Once the dough has been extended, cover it with sauce, making sure to leave the edge without sauce.
- Put onion, olives, and tomato slices in one layer. All this will be underneath the cheese, all you have to do is distribute these ingredients evenly all over the crust.
- Add the cheese. Be careful not to put too much cheese on one single place.
- Spread the pepperoni over the cheese. Don’t overlap any of the slices, distribute it as evenly as you can, without leaving excessive space between each slice.
- Season the pizza with salt, pepper, and any other seasoning you wish to add.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 15 minutes.