Personally speaking, spicy recipes are the best. There’s something great in the exhilarating feeling of biting a spicy pizza. That’s why now here we’ll give you a recipe that’s bound to be exciting to try: the red bell pepper pizza.
This pizza recipe is rather easy! It’s all a matter of using the right spicy ingredient to give your pizza a hot flavor. Here we suggest using a spicy pizza sauce, to ensure the entire pizza has the same level of spice, but if you’d rather use normal tomato sauce, you may try using hot paprika and freshly ground peppercorn.
Let’s give this bell pepper pizza a try!
Red Bell Pepper Pizza
- 1 cup spicy pizza sauce
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 cup bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- Basil fresh, chopped
- Preheat the oven at 400 °F
- Cover the dough with the spicy pizza sauce. Make sure to coat it thoroughly.
- Distribute the tomato slices all over the dough. Fll the space between the slices with bell pepper.
- Cover the tomato and bell pepper with grated mozzarella cheese. The cheese will melt and expand, so try to distribute it evenly so there's no area without cheese.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for ten minutes, until the cheese has melted and the crust is nice and cooked.
- Season with fresh chopped basil leaves.