This is a rather simple and classic recipe. You cook the sausages and mushrooms, and then add them to the pizza. Delicious! This sausage and mushrooms pizza is easy to make and great to eat.
Once all the toppings are cooked, you put them on the dough with a layer of cheese on it and bake it all in the oven, and that’s it. Pizza time!
Sausages and Mushrooms Pizza
- 1 cup tomato pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese sliced or grated
- 1 cup sausage as authentic as possible, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- Preheat the oven at a high temperature — at least 400 °F
- Make sure the sausages, the mushrooms, and the onions are sliced and chopped. Once you're satisfied, put it all in the same frying pan or skillet and add some butter, and turn up the heat. While the butter melts, keep moving the ingredients to ensure they're well covered with the melting butter, and cook it all for three minutes. Finally, reduce the heat to the lowest intensity available and let the ingredients cook for ten minutes.
- While the ingredients are cooking at a low flame, cover the pizza dough with the sauce of your choosing.
- Put the ingredients of the frying pan on the pizza dough. Distribute them as evenly as possible, so there aren't parts without ingredients.
- Cover everything with a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for ten minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the crust has cooked nicely. Keep an eye on it, don't let the pizza burn!